Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Our Team: Meet Kerry Willmon, Office Manager/Executive Assistant

At Studio W, our company values, integrity and knowledge are never more apparent than when you meet our employees. Studio W feels fortunate to have such wonderful people on our team! 
Kerry Willmon
Studio W, Office Manager
Executive Assistant

I started working for Studio W, in August 2016, as the Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the president, Jason Wilke.  

My job is ever changing - which is what makes it fun and exciting.  Our business changes and grows on a daily basis, so my daily responsibilities are very fluid.  Whether we are working on a major commercial project like the Oklahoma Farm Bureau, or a high-end residential project, my job is to make sure everything runs smoothly and is coordinated internally.  I am also responsible for daily operations such as; bookkeeping, payroll, taxes, budgets and forecasts as well as all aspects of managing the office.

In the fall of 2015 I made the decision to close my home based business that allowed me to be at home with my own children for several years.  Getting back into the corporate world did have some challenges and new learning curves but that is what helps make us grow into better employee’s! 


I have been married to my husband Travis for almost 21 years and have two beautiful children- our daughter Baile is a Freshman in High School and our son Rok is in Pre-K. I enjoy watching OU Football and OU Basketball, sewing, cooking/baking, but mostly being with family and friends.

I am very grateful that I was given this wonderful opportunity.  Studio W is not just a place of employment; we are a family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment